5032 Taylor Road, Box 180
Boyle, AB T0A 0M0
Welcome to Boyle School
Check out our expanded programs!
Ask about Blended home school / Boyle School programs!
30 Level courses offered in: Fine Arts Program including:
- Chemistry - Biology - Drama
- Social Studies - English - Art
- Math - Phys. Ed.
- Physics Strong Academic Focus for both University and Trade admittance
Diverse Career & Technology Studies (CTS) Programs at the 10, 20, and 30 levels:
- Foods - Welding (Optional)
- Carpentry - Leadership (CTS)
- Psychology - Tourism & International Cuisine
- Choir - Leadership (Community)
- Work Experience / RAP
- Aboriginal Studies and Land-based Learning
- International Studies and Trips
* New courses offered each semester!!!
Vibrant Sports Program including:
Go Huskies Go!!!
- Volleyball - Basketball
- Badminton - Golf
- Curling - Track & Field
- Cross-Country Running
- House leagues & tournaments
- After school curling program
* If you’re from another school, ask to join one of our dynamic Jr. or Sr. teams!!!
Focus on Literacy: Reading is Achieving!
- Comprehensive daily Leveled Literacy Interventions (LLI) for Grades 1-9
- Daily Reading and Writing Workshops for Grades 1-8
- Reading and Literacy courses for Senior High students
- In-house Tutoring Program
Important Services: All students matter!
- In-house Playschool Program
- Inclusive K&E Program
- Inclusive Community Awareness Group
- Active School Council
- Student Counselling Services
- Career Counselling Services
- ADLC and CAVE courses through our Virtual program
- Outside Agency integration
Important Contact Numbers
|Jennifer Veremy||Parent Advisory Committee Chair||780-519-0052|
- Kucey, Sharen - Principal
- Irla, Larry - Assistant Principal
- Administrative Assistants
- Jordan, Eveline - Student Records
- Proctor, Kathy - Business Manager, FNMI Coordinator
- Support Staff
- Amero, Nancy - Virtual Supervisor, Post Sec.
- Lega, Bonnie - Librarian
- Bergmann, Darrell - Math 6, Math 9, Phys Ed 1-2, Phys Ed 9, Phys Ed 20/30
- Chrunyk, Jahala - Gr 4
- Cumbleton, Stephanie - Math 7, Math 9, Science 7, Science 8, Science 9
- Fullerton, Sebastian - Gr 3, Grade 8 & 9 Options
- Guest, Amy - LA 9, Grade 1 & 9 Options, Social 10-1/10-2, Social 20-1/20-2, Social 30-1/30-2, CTS
- Irla, Larry - Math 10C, Math 20-1, Math 30-1, Math 10-3/20-3/30-3
- Keller, Deidre - Gr 1
- Knisley, Kim - Gr 5
- Kravontka, Elise - Phys Ed 3-4, Phys Ed 5-6, Phys Ed 7-8, Science 10, Science 14/24, Biology 20, Biology 30, Chemistry 20, Chemistry 30
- Kucey, Sharen - Sr. Foods, Off Campus/Career
- Laroue, Tara - Grade 6. CALM, Job Prep, Leadership
- Lund, Felice - Kindergarten
- McBride, Sandra - Grade 7 Options, CTS, Cosmetology
- Oberg, Mandy - (Megan Rennie covering Mrs. Beamish's leave) - LA 8, Social 7, Social 8, Kindergarten PE, PE 7-8, Grade 7 Options, CTS
- Turner, Huyana - (Gail Mageean covering Mrs. Turner's leave) - LA 7, English 10-1/10-2, English 20-1/20-2, English 30-1/30-2, Grade 8 & 9 Options
- Wood, Chelsey - Grade 2, Literacy Coach