5032 Taylor Road, Box 180
Boyle, AB T0A 0M0
Welcome to Boyle School
Check out our expanded programs!
Ask about Blended home school / Boyle School programs!
30 Level courses offered in: Fine Arts Program including:
- Chemistry - Biology - Drama
- Social Studies - English - Art
- Math - Phys. Ed.
- Physics Strong Academic Focus for both University and Trade admittance
Diverse Career & Technology Studies (CTS) Programs at the 10, 20, and 30 levels:
- Foods - Welding (Optional)
- Carpentry - Leadership (CTS)
- Psychology - Tourism & International Cuisine
- Choir - Leadership (Community)
- Work Experience / RAP
- Aboriginal Studies and Land-based Learning
- International Studies and Trips
* New courses offered each semester!!!
Vibrant Sports Program including:
Go Huskies Go!!!
- Volleyball - Basketball
- Badminton - Golf
- Curling - Track & Field
- Cross-Country Running
- House leagues & tournaments
- After school curling program
* If you’re from another school, ask to join one of our dynamic Jr. or Sr. teams!!!
Focus on Literacy: Reading is Achieving!
- Comprehensive daily Leveled Literacy Interventions (LLI) for Grades 1-9
- Daily Reading and Writing Workshops for Grades 1-8
- Reading and Literacy courses for Senior High students
- In-house Tutoring Program
Important Services: All students matter!
- In-house Playschool Program
- Inclusive K&E Program
- Inclusive Community Awareness Group
- Active School Council
- Student Counselling Services
- Career Counselling Services
- ADLC and CAVE courses through our Virtual program
- Outside Agency integration
Important Contact Numbers
|Jennifer Veremy||Parent Advisory Committee Chair||780-519-0052|
- Kucey, Sharen - Principal
- Irla, Larry - Assistant Principal
- Administrative Assistants
- Jordan, Eveline - Student Records
- Proctor, Kathy - Business Manager, FNMI Coordinator
- Support Staff
- Keith-Amero, Nancy - Virtual Supervisor, Post Sec.
- Marshall, Cary - Librarian
- Beamish, Mandy - (Lisa St. Arnaud covering for Mrs. Beamish) - LA 8, CTS Foods, CALM, Gr 8 & 9 Options, SS 7 (Semester 2), K&E Eng/SS (Semester 2
- Bergmann, Darrell - Math 6, Math 8, Phys Ed 2/3/4/5/6, Sr Phys Ed
- Chrunyk, Jahala - Gr 4
- Cumbleton, Stephanie - Math 7, Math 9, STEM, Science 7, Science 9
- Feniak, Jessica - Gr 3
- Fullerton, Andrea - Grade 2 (PM)
- Gillman-Oltmanns, Natasha - Bio 30, K&E Math/Science, Gr 5 STEM, Gr 7 Option (Semester 1), Science 8 (Semester 2), STEM
- Guest-Cannell, Amy - Jr. LLI, LA 9, Social 10, Social 20, Social 30, K&E Social and English, CTS, Grade 9 Option/PAT Prep
- Irla, Larry - Math 10C, Math 20-1, Math 30-1, Math 10-3/20-3/30-3
- Keller, Deidre - Gr 1
- Knisley, Kim - Gr 5
- Kucey, Sharen - Sr. Foods, Off Campus/Career
- Laroue, Tara - Gr 6 and Literacy
- Lund, Felice - Kindergarten
- McBride, Sandra - Inclusive Education, Gr 7 Option (Semester 1), Cosmetology
- Sachko, Corrine - Gr 2
- StArnaud, Lisa - LA8, CTS Foods, CALM, Gr 8&9 Options, SS7, K&E Eng/SS
- Turner, Huyana - LA 7, Eng 10-1/10-2, Eng 20-1/20-2, Eng 30-1/30-2, LA 7, SS 9 (Semester 2), Phys Ed 7/8/9 (Semester 1), Grade 8 Option (Semeste
- Wallace, Joshua - Social 8, Phys Ed 7-9 (Semester 2), Science 10, Science 14/24, Biology 20, Chemistry 20/30, Legal Studies
- Wood, Chelsey - Gr 2 (AM)